Friday, May 6, 2016

Another day at the office



Posting has been a bit light as the weather has been perfect for planting, and so I've been spending my days at "the office," as you can see here, and also harvesting lots of spinach and carrots on the home front, plus attending the ever-present Master Gardener classes (which I'd love if they weren't more than an hour's drive from home, which is sometimes difficult to integrate with the rest of my schedule).

That was an extremely good example of a run-on sentence, so grammar Nazis take note and try and see this doesn't happen to you, on any count. But bad grammar aside, you get the point. 

I'll be back soon, and within the next few weeks there should be some vacation pics to share!



2 comments:

  1. As you know, a run on doesn't bother me! Haha. Your office is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a pretty great environment to work in.

    ReplyDelete