Monday, March 5, 2012

Call me Madam

Showed the house for about the umpteenth time this morning.  Every time I do, it's the same routine.  I fix everything up, clean, tidy things up, make the kitchen and bathroom look like they do in model homes instead of real kitchens and bathrooms.  That means I take the soap dispensers, open shampoo bottles, recyclables, and slightly grungy sponges and worn bathroom rugs and put them away someplace for the hour that someone else is going to be looking around my house.


In short, I get it looking appetizing, and then I turn it over for someone to check out.  Basically, I am pimping my house.  Just like a madam in a house of ill-repute, I shove my sweet and innocent house towards strangers hoping someone wants to buy it.  


House Pimp.  My new profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment