Friday, November 9, 2012

Lemon state of mind

Sometimes I wonder how many negative experiences we draw to us due to our own negative mindset.  Last night I was a little ticked at my husband because he decided to go to a work dinner at the last minute and didn't make sure I knew about it.  This morning the auger stuck on our new pellet stove.  This pellet stove has had issues.  One time the mode light blinked for no reason (I unplugged it, then plugged it back in and it went away), another time it burned so hot the smoke detectors came on, and now it's blinking a code that tells me the auger is not feeding pellets into the stove.  Obviously, I'm going to report whats going on to the guy who sold it to us, but I am going to try and un-stick the auger myself before I talk to him.  It's going to be well below freezing this weekend and I'd like some heat that doesn't come from the expensive, propane-burning furnace.

Did we get a lemon of a pellet stove, or is life just handing out a few lemons in general to see if I make lemonade, or just put on my scrunchy sour face and pass on the sourness?

No comments:

Post a Comment