Monday, April 15, 2013

I think we have a winner!

Bid number two for our kitchen came in today ... better quality cabinets for less, and more choices for quartz.  Same general features in the cabinetry, too, super susan cupboards for the corners, a microwave  cabinet NOT over the range, an appliance garage, and pull-put lower shelves on most cabinets.

Here's the cabinet style, color and quartz we chose:

In sunlight



and shade
I'm a little scared about how we're going to function without a kitchen for a few weeks, but I've heard it's a bit like being in labor...painful, but worth it in the end.  Hope so!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I can't wait to watch the progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep you posted, Stephen! It takes 6 weeks to get the cabinets delivered, so it's going to be status quo for awhile...then total chaos, I'm sure!

      Delete